|What is this? Flatten Pao de Quijo...|
Is it the recipe?
Is it the tapioca flour?
Or is it just me?
I think its just me...
This is the recipe I followed, please help me? somebody?
Pao de Quijo (Brazilian Cheese Softies)
I am sorry I forgot where I found this..
2cups whole milk
8tbsp butter, melted
½cup canola oil
4¼cup tapioca flour
¼cup grated cheddar cheese
dash of salt
1. Mix milk, salt, oil and butter in a pot. Bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, remove from heat.
2. Stir tapioca flour into the milk and butter mixture. Stir in eggs and cheese. Mix well.
3. Let mixture cool for 15-30 minutes, or chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. With tapioca-floured hands, shape the dough into golf-sized balls and place them on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until puffed up and are golden.
I followed the recipe, forgot where I copy them from. I wrote it on my recipe folder. I am sorry, if this is your recipe, please help and I'll put your credit.
Oh, I have been holding on this post since November 2012. Shame on me. Well, happy new years, everyone!