Friday, April 20, 2012

001. Cookies and Cream Muffins

Cookies and Cream Muffins
I love Cookies and Cream. I love muffins. I knew someone must have already posted some Cookies and Cream muffin recipe somewhere in the web. So, I googled it. And thanks to Google, I've found one of the easiest Cookies and Cream Muffins recipe. The recipe is from Ms. Kirbie. I think her muffins look better, mine looks grainy. Her muffins has pretty mount in the center, while mine are sunk in. *sighs* perhaps its due to the Oreo chunk. Hmm... 






Oh, there is still a lot for me to learn. And right now, probably I want to master photography skill.


Since I don't have one of those too-many-buttons-for-a-camera camera, I don't take pictures of my baking. Wait, actually I do but I use my camera phone. *sobs* 



But not long ago, Yesi came around and told us that he has one of those cameras. WOOHOO for Yesi. He came over one Saturday brought his camera and other stuff, which I never knew it was necessary. He showed us pictures of food that he took previously. YAY, he has some food photography experience! He knows what he is doing!

I think I need some bonding time with the camera. I mean, seriously, this camera has too many buttons. My kinda camera should just have one button. that is CAPTURE, everything else should be automatic or something.



Yesi is very thoughtful. He passed me a book to read - Digital Food Photography by Lou Manna.
I was afraid the book might be boring, as in a lot of words, but that is not the case. The book shows methods of food styling (which I need to learn too) and taking shots of the same dish but with different angles to achieve the best shot. Anyways, thank you Yesi.

More baking pictures coming upppp...

No comments:

Post a Comment